Clarence Arts Directory
Be the first to advertise in Clarence Arts Directory!
We are developing clarence.city for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Clarence for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Arts in Clarence?
Creative, Performing and Visual Arts Businesses in and around Clarence, Tasmania
Tasmania is known for its stunning natural beauty, but it's also home to a thriving creative, performing and visual arts scene. The city of Clarence, in particular, boasts a diverse range of businesses in this category. From art galleries to music schools to dance studios, there's something for everyone who wants to explore their creative side.
- Rosny Barn: This heritage building hosts a range of artistic exhibitions and events throughout the year. It also offers artists studio spaces to rent, making it a great place for locals to work on their craft.
- Handmark Gallery: With two locations in Hobart and Evandale, Handmark Gallery showcases Tasmanian artists and makers. The gallery represents a range of mediums, from painting to printmaking to sculpture.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mawson Contemporary Art Gallery: Situated in nearby Sandy Bay, this contemporary art gallery features works by both emerging and established Australian artists. The gallery is committed to showcasing work that is challenging and thought-provoking.
- Clarence Jazz Conservatory: Located in Bellerive, the Clarence Jazz Conservatory offers music tuition in a range of jazz styles. The school caters to students of all ages and levels, from beginners to advanced players.
- Tasmanian Music Teachers Association: The Tasmanian Music Teachers Association is a professional organisation that supports music teachers across the state. The association provides training, networking opportunities and resources for music teachers of all disciplines.
- Hobart School of Dance: Founded in 1966, the Hobart School of Dance is one of the oldest dance schools in Tasmania. The school offers classes in ballet, contemporary, jazz, tap and more. Students range in age from toddlers to adults.
- Abbie Mitchell School of Dancing: With studios in Kingston and Blackmans Bay, the Abbie Mitchell School of Dancing has been teaching dance in the Clarence area for over 30 years. The school offers classes in ballet, jazz, tap and contemporary.
- Amy Jayne School of Dance: This dance school is based in Bellerive and offers classes in ballet, jazz, contemporary, tap and acrobatics. The school caters to students of all ages and abilities.
- The Darkroom: Located in nearby Moonah, The Darkroom is a community-based photography studio and darkroom. The studio offers workshops and courses in traditional film photography and darkroom printing.
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery: The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery is not only a great place to view art, it also houses a collection of historic photographs. The museum's photography collection includes works by Tasmanian photographers as well as internationally renowned artists.
the creative, performing and visual arts businesses in and around Clarence offer a wide range of activities and benefits for locals and visitors alike. Whether you're interested in art, music, dance or photography, there's something for everyone in this thriving artistic community.
Clarence Arts Articles